God’s Plan For Eternal Life
We have a "heart-cry" that you would find what we have found in Jesus Christ. The Scriptures tell us about:
What God has done for us;
What He promises to do for us;
And what He expects of us in return.
1. We All have a problem --- it's called sin: “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23)
2. There will be a day of Judgment: “It is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment.” (Hebrews 9:27)
3. God’s judgment will be eternal punishment in Hell: “The Son of Man will send His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.” (Matthew 13:41-42)
4. God loves us and gave us the only remedy for our sin --- His Son Jesus Christ. He died on the Cross for us and rose again so that we could be saved from Hell: “For God so loved that world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life…. He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.” (John 3:16, 18)
5. You can be forgiven right now by simply calling out to Him, repenting (changing sinful attitudes, choices & behaviors), open up your heart, and receiving Him as your personal Savior and Lord:
“If you confess Him with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved…. For Scripture says, ‘Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.” (Romans 10:9, 11)
Where To Start
Find a Bible and start reading the Gospel of John. As you read, keep a journal and write down what the Holy Spirit is showing you. Once you finish reading John and taking notes, keep reading John until you discover who Jesus Christ really is.
Free Gifts From Jesus
If you do not have a Bible, please visit us and we’ll give you one to keep for yourself. We also have helpful literature on many counseling concerns written from a Biblical Worldview.